Know someone who is suffering from chronic pain? Do it for them. Send this email to them and share it on social media. You’ll be sharing great resources that could help someone with chronic pain.
Amazing YouTube Videos by Leading Pain Experts
- Ted Talk by Lorimer Moeley Great story about pain and how the mind manages it
- Professor Peter O’Sullivan – Back Pain How to Think About Pain Matters
- Adriann Louw – Pain Neuroscience — See the Additional Links to the Video Series
Quality books on pain and how to care for it
- Why do I hurt? is a wonderful book about the complexity and pain of being human. Anyone suffering from chronic back pain should read this book.
- Explain Pain is an easy-to-read guide about why things hurt.
- Back In Control: A Surgeon’s Roadmap out of Chronic Pain, 2nd edition – This is a great perspective from a spine surgeon who realized that surgery wasn’t the solution for everyone.
- Foods That Fight Pain is a quality resource that discusses the ways that foods can be used to manage pain.